Bet On Brazil bookmaker review and free bet
Bet on Brazil Review
Swiss company Argyll Entertainment developed Bet On Brazil and took their name from former Scottish International footballer and sports talk show host Alan Brazil who also lends his not-ready-for-the-runway mug to the site. It’s a marketing gag that wears thin by the time you finish perusing the homepage, but you’re stuck with Alan’s puffy visage regardless of where you go. The stated purpose of this marketing trope is to provide a so-called “fun” environment where punters can take on old Loud Mouth and try to win some money. We’re going to ignore the marketing gags and concentrate on the business of online betting to try to determine if Bet on Brazil measures up in terms of delivering value. Bet On Brazil offer some great new customer sign up offers as well as existing customer offers on their promotion page. The Bet On Brazil free bet sign up offer is constantly changing so it's always worth checking back. Just like Betfair and Paddy Power they offer enhanced odds sign up offers for new customers as well.
Bet On Brazil In-Play Betting
Sadly Bet on Brazil are one of the worst when it comes to in-play live betting. While there is an intense focus on football, that is it. That said they offer competitive odds on most matches as we mentioned above and feature a lively mix of matches from around the world. The number of markets they offer on some matches is more limited than most punters would probably expect to see from a site built around a footballer though. And they don’t offer live streaming; which is never something that’s going to go over well with us. It’s 2017. Get with the program. Bet On Brazil are quickly improving the site though and it is always growing and improving the site currently has an excellent promotion page offering new and existing customers free bets.
Bet on Brazil Bonus, Bet on Brazil Deposit Offer and Other Promotions
Where Bet on Brazil miss the net with live in-play betting and live streaming they score a hat trick with the Bet on Brazil Deposit Offer, the Bet on Brazil free bet bonuses and other assorted promotions. Bet on Brazil offer several free bet offers these are simlar to the Betbright offer or the Betfair free bet offer as well as the Betstars free bet offer. These include:
- Bet on Brazil Deposit Offer - New Bet on Brazil customers are able to claim up to a £250 Bet on Brazil free bet when they subscribe to the site. You claim this incredibly generous £250 free bet by using partner code FD250 when setting up your new account. The Bet on Brazil free bet is equal to the size of your initial deposit, up to £250. It’s one of the Bet on Brazil bonus offers that sets them apart.
- Acca Club bonus - Bet £50 during any week (Sunday thru Saturday) on football multiples with 4+ teams and Bet on Brazil will give you 2, £10 Bet on Brazil free bet tokens.
- Correct Score/Own Goal Refund - Wager on the correct score in any Premier League, Champions League or La Liga TV game and if there was an own goal in the game, you’ll get a Bet on Brazil bonus of up to £10 back on your bet whether your bet won or lost.
- Bet on Brazil Bonus Happy Hour - Every day you can take advantage of price enhancements on football markets. Just log in between 5 and 6 pm weekdays, 11am and noon on the weekend and 4 to 5 pm on Saturdays. You’ll typically see the top lines boosted by more than 25% during these times.
Bet on Brazil is also running a “millionth bet” promotion with the winner (that being the person who places the 1 millionth bet on the site) getting tickets to Ascot Champions Day along with an opportunity to meet Mr Brazil in person.
Bet On Brazil Deposits and Payments
Besides missing the net on live betting action Bet on Brazil also kicks it wide when it comes to banking options. Currently, although the deposit and payment methods they offer are well-known and reliable, there are only a few of them and no eWallets, bank transfers, PayPal or any other more obscure but still fairly common ways to move money about in the online betting world. Currently approved deposit and payment methods are limited to:
- MasterCard credit and debit
- VISA credit and debit
What We Like About Bet on Brazil
We like the range of sporting events to wager on. We like the number and type of Bet on Brazil free bet, Bet on Brazil bonus and other promotions they currently offer. We like the £250 Bet on Brazil deposit offer and we like the depth of their football offerings. We also appreciate that the navigation of the site is intuitive in spite of Mr Brazil’s mug being omnipresent.
What We’re Not Crazy About
Let’s start with the aforementioned mug of the brand ambassador. Call us snobs, but it’s the kind of thing that turns us off to a betting site. At least the blizzard of scantily clads lookers on Asian sites have a certain prurient appeal. Not so with old Alan. Next up, we’re not at all happy with the dearth of non-football offerings in the live betting section. We’re not crazy about the lack of deposit and payment options and don’t even get us started on the lack of live streaming.
Bet On Brazil Conclusion
Bet on Brazil has a sort of comic appeal for those who feel betting should have a sort of comic appeal. Most hard-core punters, however, are likely to look upon it with a bit of a jaundiced eye. The one saving grace we see with the project is that it’s still relatively new and as they go forward they (Argyll Entertainment) will probably learn from their mistakes and oversights, and you’re likely to see a much more mature product in the not-too-distant future.